Roberta J. Robinson
California Board Certified Specialist in Probate, Estate and Trust Law
- Will and Living Trust drafting and review
- Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Care Directives
- Will and Trust Amendments and Updates
- Estate, Gift, Income, and Property Tax planning Techniques for avoiding probate
- Represent Executors and Administrators in Probate
- Represent Trustee in Trust Administration
- Advanced Estate Tax Planning: Irrevocable Trusts, Gifting Trusts, Grantor Retained Trusts (GRIT, GRAT, GRUT, QPRT), Life Insurance Trusts
- Charitable Planning ‑ Charitable Trusts (CRAT, CRUT, CLT)
- University of San Diego School of Law ‑ Juris Doctorate in 1977
- University of California, Irvine ‑ Bachelor of Arts in 1974
Roberta helps families plan to transfer assets to the next generation while avoiding probate and miniming taxes.
Roberta also guides families through the trust administration and probate process. Roberta is well known for her ability to explain complex ideas in a clear manner. Roberta is an enthusiastic speaker on estate planning topics for the community. Because Roberta is sensitive to family dynamics, her services are delivered with compassion.
Roberta enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and her longtime passion for skiing.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar Association, Probate, Trust and Estate Planning Section
- San Diego North County Bar Association, Probate, Trust and Estate Planning Section, Co‑Chair
- California State Bar Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Advisory Commission