Out-of-State Representative for a California Probate

In most cases, it is perfectly fine to have an out-of-state family member or other individual act as the personal representative (executor/administrator). If you have questions regarding your status as a personal representative residing outside California, I encourage you to contact me. We are experienced in working with a personal representative who lives out-of-state and can make the process extremely efficient for you. Call us now for a no-charge consultation: (858) 485-1990.

Comments are closed.